HOSPITALITY AND FACILITIES ASSISTANT
Tyndale House, Cambridge is seeking an enthusiastic person with a track record of supporting outstanding customer service along with experience of helping to maintain a safe and appealing environment for staff, visitors and residents.
This role offers a great opportunity to use your enthusiasm for customer service and professional expertise to work with the Buildings, Hospitality and Facilities Administrator to:
- help build and support a culture of high standards alongside offering warm and friendly hospitality
- be proactive about continuous improvement based on feedback from readers, residents and staff
- administer all aspects of visitor administration
- action maintenance requests as required
- ensure compliance with Health and Safety, environmental management and other statutory legislation
- organise conferences and events
- occasional out of hours call-out for emergencies
The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, previous experience in a similar role in either hospitality or facilities or both, be highly motivated, and organised with great attention to detail. They will have the ability to work as part of a team and relate well with staff, trustees and the general public. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 1st September 2017
Further details: Hospitality and Facilities Assistant Job Description [pdf]
Application Process: To apply please send your CV and a letter application for the attention of Anna Stevens to email@example.com