Tyndale House Associates
The work at Tyndale House is for the whole church, not just those with an academic background. Tyndale House Associates exists for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date with developments in biblical and theological studies, and especailly with the work happening at Tyndale. Our members include pastors, students and others from a diverse range of professions; anyone who wants to be connected with Tyndale House's work, resources and theological community.
By joining THA, members receive the following benefits:
- Free subscription to Tyndale Bulletin
- Free 10 day pass to Tyndale House Library, including use of a desk
- Invitations to Tyndale House events
- Invitation to the Tyndale Fellowship study groups, which meet annually in July
- Reduced subscription rate for Ethics in Brief
- Regular electronic newsletters on Tyndale House activity
- Open invitation to Tyndale House's weekly Chapel Service during term time
- A warm welcome to drop in for coffee or tea at 11.00 AM and 4.00 PM on week days.
Become a THA member
If you’d like to join, please fill in and return a membership application form.
Membership costs £35 if paying by standing order or £40 if paying by other means.
Payment can be made online here
(The membership year runs from 1st June to 31st May).
If you would like to know more about membership of THA, please email the secretary
or write to: THA, Tyndale House, 36 Selwyn Gardens, Cambridge CB3 9BA.