News and Publications
Tyndale House scholars produce Biblical Studies material ranging from cutting edge research to introductory materials. Hundreds of seminal studies at PhD level have been written at Tyndale House. The Tyndale Bulletin is committed to publishing research of the highest quality. Important monographs are produced from conferences and by the research staff of Tyndale House.
Tyndale House scholars have also been the majority force behind highly successful publishing ventures such as the Tyndale Commentaries, the New Bible Dictionary, and The Lion Handbook of the Bible and they continue to have important input into significant modern translations including the ESV and NIV.
Tyndale House publishes:
- Tyndale Bulletin – a peer-review journal of Biblical and Theological research
- Tyndale Newsletter - a chatty update about what's happening
- Tyndale Tech – a report on the latest electronic resources useful for researchers
- Books & Papers – written by Research Fellows and Library researchers
- Opportunities in Biblical & Theological Studies - you are welcome to advertise your opportunities
- Events in Biblical & Theological Studies- you are welcome to advertise events you know of
- Online Resources – web tools and databases for Biblical Studies
Tyndale House, Cambridge is seeking an enthusiastic person with a track record of supporting outstanding customer service along with experience of helping to maintain a safe and appealing environment for staff, visitors and residents.
The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, previous experience in a similar role in either hospitality or facilities or both, be highly motivated, and organised with great attention to detail. They will have the ability to work as part of a team and relate well with staff, trustees and the general public. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential. Visit www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/vacancies
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 1st September 2017
Application Process: To apply please send your CV and a letter of application for the attention of Anna Stevens to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyndale House, Cambridge, announces a new discovery made by young researcher Dr Kim Phillips published in its latest Tyndale Bulletin 68.1 (2017) 1-29.
Read the article online