News and Publications
Tyndale House scholars produce Biblical Studies material ranging from cutting edge research to introductory materials. Hundreds of seminal studies at PhD level have been written at Tyndale House. The Tyndale Bulletin is committed to publishing research of the highest quality. Important monographs are produced from conferences and by the research staff of Tyndale House.
Tyndale House scholars have also been the majority force behind highly successful publishing ventures such as the Tyndale Commentaries, the New Bible Dictionary, and The Lion Handbook of the Bible and they continue to have important input into significant modern translations including the ESV and NIV.
Tyndale House publishes:
- Tyndale Bulletin – a peer-review journal of Biblical and Theological research
- Tyndale Newsletter - a chatty update about what's happening
- Tyndale Tech – a report on the latest electronic resources useful for researchers
- Books & Papers – written by Research Fellows and Library researchers
- Opportunities in Biblical & Theological Studies - you are welcome to advertise your opportunities
- Events in Biblical & Theological Studies- you are welcome to advertise events you know of
- Online Resources – web tools and databases for Biblical Studies
We are delighted to be able to welcome the next Director of the Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics the Revd Dr Craig Bartholomew to Tyndale House. Dr Bartholomew has previously been the H. Evan Runner Professor of Philosophy at Redeemer University College, and has authored and edited more than two dozen books.
A native of South Africa and trained biblical scholar, he has a deep interest in ethics and specifically the question of how Christians should live in the light of the Scriptures. We are very pleased that Dr Bartholomew will be joining the team at Tyndale House this month and look forward to seeing the growth of the Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics under his leadership.
Tyndale House, Cambridge, announces a new discovery made by young researcher Dr Kim Phillips published in its latest Tyndale Bulletin 68.1 (2017) 1-29.
Read the article online