Tyndale Fellowship Membership
Tyndale Fellowship members include evangelical scholars from all over the world. Scholars involved in biblical research or university-level teaching are invited to apply for membership, with the support of an existing member. Members receive:
- a free subscription to the Tyndale Bulletin
- free admission at Tyndale House Library for up to ten days a year
- an invitation to the annual study groups
- occasional newsletters
Those applying for membership:
- should be committed Christians who are in agreement with the aims and doctrinal basis of the Fellowship.
- should normally be graduates in theology, biblical studies or a related subject, and should be engaged either in biblical/theological research and/or in teaching these subjects at a university, theological college or other institution of higher education. Others whom the Committee may judge to have a scholarly contribution to make may be admitted as members.
- may be of any nationality, but should normally be working in the British Isles at the time of their application for membership. (There are equivalents of TF in certain other countries, and members of the British TF going to those countries are encouraged to join their local Fellowships.)
- must be sponsored by a present member of the Fellowship of at least three years standing, together with a recommendation by the minister or other leader of the church which the applicant attends.
Please return the completed form, with references attached, without payment to The Tyndale Fellowship Administrator, Tyndale House, 36 Selwyn Gardens, Cambridge CB3 9BA, England.
Membership is by election of the Committee, usually at its meetings in January and July. After the Committee has considered your application, the Secretary will write to you. If your membership has been accepted, you will be invited to complete your membership by paying the annual membership fee. All payments should be sent to the Tyndale Fellowship Administrator, Tyndale House, 36 Selwyn Gardens, Cambridge CB3 9BA, England.
An annual membership fee is payable each spring. The membership fee of the Fellowship is currently set at £40 per year; this is reduced to £33 for those who pay annually by standing order through a UK bank. Members of the Institute for Biblical Research are entitled to a discount rate of £28. To download a standing order form, click here.
Online payments may be made safely using PayPal. Please select the option you require.
Cheques made payable to Tyndale Fellowship in pounds sterling only to:
Tyndale Fellowship Administrator
36 Selwyn Gardens
Cambridge CB3 9BA
Voluntary donations towards the work of the Fellowship enable us to develop our activities, especially by helping PhD students participate in our study groups.