News and Publications
Tyndale House scholars produce Biblical Studies material ranging from cutting edge research to introductory materials. Hundreds of seminal studies at PhD level have been written at Tyndale House. The Tyndale Bulletin is committed to publishing research of the highest quality. Important monographs are produced from conferences and by the research staff of Tyndale House.
Tyndale House scholars have also been the majority force behind highly successful publishing ventures such as the Tyndale Commentaries, the New Bible Dictionary, and The Lion Handbook of the Bible and they continue to have important input into significant modern translations including the ESV and NIV.
Tyndale House publishes:
- Tyndale Bulletin – a peer-review journal of Biblical and Theological research
- Tyndale Newsletter - a chatty update about what's happening
- Tyndale Tech – a report on the latest electronic resources useful for researchers
- Books & Papers – written by Research Fellows and Library researchers
- Opportunities in Biblical & Theological Studies - you are welcome advertise your opportunities
- Events in Biblical & Theological Studies- you are welcome to advertise events you know of
- Online Resources – web tools and databases for Biblical Studies
STEP (www.stepbible.org), an online resource making freely available serious Bible study software from the international team of researchers based at Tyndale House, Cambridge, has launched version 2.0. See the Brief feature list, Quick tour and Sources.
Two new books take a look at an old question: 'Who is Jesus and was he really God in human form?' We talk to Cambridge University's Simon Gathercole about the two opposing points of view.
STEP (www.stepbible.org), an online resource making freely available serious Bible study software from the international team of researchers based at Tyndale House, Cambridge, has launched version 2.0. See the Brief feature list, Quick tour and Sources.[More]