News and Publications
Tyndale House scholars produce Biblical Studies material ranging from cutting edge research to introductory materials. Hundreds of seminal studies at PhD level have been written at Tyndale House. The Tyndale Bulletin is committed to publishing research of the highest quality. Important monographs are produced from conferences and by the research staff of Tyndale House.
Tyndale House scholars have also been the majority force behind highly successful publishing ventures such as the Tyndale Commentaries, the New Bible Dictionary, and The Lion Handbook of the Bible and they continue to have important input into significant modern translations including the ESV and NIV.
Tyndale House publishes:
- Tyndale Bulletin – a peer-review journal of Biblical and Theological research
- Tyndale Newsletter - a chatty update about what's happening
- Tyndale Tech – a report on the latest electronic resources useful for researchers
- Books & Papers – written by Research Fellows and Library researchers
- Opportunities in Biblical & Theological Studies - you are welcome to advertise your opportunities
- Events in Biblical & Theological Studies- you are welcome to advertise events you know of
- Online Resources – web tools and databases for Biblical Studies
Book Now for the Tyndale Fellowship Conference 2018
Monday 25th – Friday 29th June, Cambridge UK
An opportunity to engage with the best of evangelical scholarship, and to meet other scholars from around the world.
For further details and to book go to www.tyndalefellowship.com
We are delighted to celebrate the launch today of The Greek New Testament, Produced at Tyndale House Cambridge.
This volume represents a 10-year journey to present the New Testament in a way that reflects as clearly as possible its earliest recoverable wording.
Tyndale House, Cambridge, announces a new discovery made by young researcher Dr Kim Phillips published in its latest Tyndale Bulletin 68.1 (2017) 1-29.
Read the article online