Interaction between scholars is important for mixing ideas and mutual support in what can often be a very lonely occupation. As well as conferences and informal gatherings, here are some other ways for scholars to meet each other.
- The Tyndale Fellowship draws its members from those actively involved in PhD and post doctoral research. They meet annually for a conference of specialist study groups.
- Theology for All - TFA (formerly Tyndale Fellowship Associates) is open to anyone interested in Biblical and Theological research without being actively involved in academic research.
- American Friends of Tyndale House organises meetings especially for Alumni in the USA, most of whom now teach in seminaries or churches
- Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship - UCCF. Empowers and resources students forming Christian Unions in the academic world of the UK.
- University of Cambridge - Tyndale House Library is associated with the University of Cambridge.